WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale here is my Ticino Type B Pilot's Watch. I am the original owner and purchased this watch brand new from Sizzlin' Watches. The watch is in excellent condition. There are faint signs of wear throughout the case as I did wear it, but nothing that should detract from your enjoyment. The crystal is perfect. There is one small scratch that I found on the bezel. I was able to capture it in a picture. Please see the pictures for condition. What you see is exactly what you get. Everything pictured is included (including the extra nato strap)!

Price: [strike]$165[/strike] SOLD $140 (including CONUS shipping and PayPal fees)

Specs: TICINO Type B Automatic Pilot Watch - Japanese Miyota 9015
44mm without crown
Domed sapphire crystal with AR coating on the inside
Miyota 9015 automatic mechanical movement
Super C1 Luminova on all hands, numbers, and indices
Brown genuine leather strap with signed deployant clasp
Original purchase price $220

As you can see, the specs are pretty ridiculous for the money. This one is also sold out so grab this one to save time and money!

I have sold a few watches here and have excellent references. I have also been an eBay member for 18 years and have 100% positive feedback. I am happy to provide references! Message me here, e-mail me at sodiummonkey AT gmail.com, or call/text me at 6one5-six31-7eight3one.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS: Ticino Type B Pilot (44mm, sapphire, automatic) - $165

Still available! Great B-uhr style with outstanding specs at a great price!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: FS: Ticino Type B Pilot (44mm, sapphire, automatic) - $165

bump

No international shipping on this one. Sorry!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts