WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<< SOLD. THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSACTION! >>

I am the original owner of this barely worn watch and it has been in my stable since 2018, I think. This watch is in excellent condition with barely noticeable evidence of normal wear.

There are no dings, digs, or scratches on the case on the front, lugs, or rear. There is one fine and shallow hairline on the side of the case. It will buff away with some Flitz and a soft cloth but I’ve left it to the new owner. Otherwise, it’s in effectively unworn condition because I’m even sure why I bought it. The sapphire box crystal has no scratches or chips. The brushed ceramic bezel insert is clean with no scratches or chips. The case back is in good shape, basically untouched.

All mechanicals are in excellent operating condition. This includes the movement, which is keeping good time with normal wear although I have not benchmarked it in a long time. If you’re looking for a svelte, classic design sub-style daily-wear watch with great lume at a highly competitive price, read on!

Movement
  • Miyota 9015
Case
  • 316L stainless steel
  • Crystal, sapphire flat, anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
  • Bezel, 40mm steel with brushed aluminum insert, lumed pip
  • Back, plain brushed steel, screwed
  • Waterproof to 20 ATM, 200 m
Dial and Hands
  • Sunray black dial, Superluminova C3 markers and hands
  • Central seconds hand
  • no-date complication
Bracelet and Buckle
  • The original bracelet was mangled and disposed of trying to fit it. I have fitted it with a knock-off fauxlex bracelet that you can have or I can take it off and discard it. Same price either way.
  • Brushed finish steel, 20-16 mm, tapered oyster style
  • Diver clasp, 16 mm with safety deployment
Selling Details
  • $125 all-inclusive, delivery to your doorstep
  • Available to CONUS buyers only, please
  • Payment PayPal G&S verified/confirmed accounts
  • Sale only, no trades please

1 - 1 of 1 Posts