WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both watches have been SOLD! Thanks!

**This watch is being sold with 50% of the profits going to "Defender of the Fatherless" which is a 501c3 nonprofit organization registered with the IRS. They support an orphanage in the Philippines (Gentle Hands of Manila) along with providing adoption grants to qualified families. **

Tissot Heritage Visodate Men's Watch
40mm case with polished finishes
Polished bezel

2 (TWO) watches are available;
1. Black dial version T019.430.16.051.00 SOLD
2. Silver dial version T019.430.16.031.01 SOLD

Original ETA 2836 day/date automatic movement running with no known issues. Currently running strongly and accurately.
NO service history.

Here is more information on these watches…..Official Tissot Website - Watches - Heritage - TISSOT HERITAGE VISODATE AUTOMATIC - T0194301603101

Comes with original Tissot leather strap with deployment buckle.

**Watch comes with complete Tissot boxset and paperwork. Warranty cards are not completed. Watch is guaranteed authentic!**

Condition – Overall is near mint with a few very small and light marks that would polish out with ease. These watches were only worn a few times.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

$295 EACH - I will cover PayPal fees and YOU will cover insured shipping charges

No trades unless you want to trade down from an Omega Seamaster 2541.80/2264.50 or similar.

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos.

Reactions: cuts and markflyjcd

·
Vendor
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 2 (TWO) Tissot Heritage Visodate Black Dial & Silver Dial Automatic - Box/Papers/Minty! $295 EAC

Bump

·
Vendor
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2 (TWO) Tissot Heritage Visodate Black Dial & Silver Dial Automatic - Box/Papers/Minty! $295 EAC

Bump

·
Vendor
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

·
Vendor
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump

·
Vendor
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bump

·
Vendor
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Both watches have been SOLD! Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts