WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Citizen Skyhawk AT JY0010-50E...this is the all titanium version. This was purchased 2 weeks ago from a Citizen Authorized Dealer...so I will include my shipping invoice in the package and your 5 yr Citizen warranty will be valid. This watch was babied as if it were a human child:-d...only wore it in the house a couple of times. The watch is TMZ 99%...I could not find any noticeable marks on the case, crystal, bracelet or clasp. No desk diving swirlies...nothing. So the 99% rating is a conservative estimate on my part. Watch comes with all boxes, manuals, hang-tag and instuctional CD-ROM. Syncs up perfectly every night...watch has performed flawlessly since I bought it.

These go from $600-$700 new from authorized Citizen dealers right now and $460-$550 from grey marketers. Buy from me an 2 week old watch AND get the full warranty for siginficantly less.

PRICE: $350 net ***WATCH IS SOLD***

*I can also ship to Canada but additional fees will apply. PM me for details*

Full specs here:

Citizen Mens Titanium Skyhawk AT Flight Chronograph - Global Atomic - Bracelet JY0010-50E

I have had many sales on WUS so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or pm/email with any questions you may have.My price is firm...the watch is immaculate and you also get the benefit of the valid 5yr warranty so please don't send any lowball offers. Thanks for looking!

**WATCH IS SOLD***

1 - 1 of 1 Posts