WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Topper Edition 43mm LACO Small Seconds Pilot Watch full kit.

Limited to 100 pieces, this watch features a 43mm case and 100m of water resistance. It is characterized by a crisp white lacquer dial contrasted by heat-blued hands and hour markers – a configuration not previously available from the venerable German manufacture, and a detail that required new manufacturing techniques to achieve. This Flieger also continues a long-running tradition established by earlier Topper Edition watches, which have exhibited a fondness for white dials and blue detailing. The decorated hand-wind movement shows through the exhibition case back. Worn maybe three times the condition is excellent. The blueing is stunning in the right light. The 22mm leather strap is in excellent condition. All boxes, cards, and books included. I'm offering the watch for CONUS sales at $895 including shipping and fees. Picture just taken minutes before the post and show all sides of the watch. Buy from a trusted seller and moderator here for over 12years.

Reactions: Awesom-O 4000

·
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
BUMP. Don't be afraid of the low price. The condition is excellent. I'm doing this for a quick sale to someone who will appreciate it. Make an offer withing reason given how much I've already discounted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold. Thanks WUS and Thanks Buyer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts