WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! I am the original owner of this beautiful watch, and it's now time to move it on to someone else to appreciate. Since purchasing it new in 2013, I've worn it a few days a month in my regular rotation. It's the collector favorite "smiley" dial version, with the 2824 ETA movement, as modified by Tudor. The watch is in very good condition, with no significant dings or scrapes on the bracelet or case. The crystal is also clean. The watch has never been polished, and has some light desk diving scuffs as you can see in the pics below. This BB is keeping good time, and has no known issues. Overall, I'd rate it 88%-92%.

Complete kit with outer and inner boxes, paper, and stamped warranty card from my original purchase at my AD. All links are included (watch has been worn with one link removed, which will be included). Also includes still factory wrapped and unworn black Tudor NATO strap.

Reduced to $2650 shipped CONUS only, please. Payment via wire transfer, Zelle, or PP (F&F). PP G&S available to those with strong references and additional 3%.

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Watch accessory
Gadget Material property Packaging and labeling Audio equipment Gas

Watch Analog watch Light Silver Clock
Nickel Gas Wood Auto part Metal
Rectangle Wood Beige Material property Tints and shades

1 - 12 of 12 Posts