WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Bought this to see if it could supplant my Sea-Dweller as my daily wearer but the SD won out. So, up for sale is my 4 month old Tudor Pelagos. This one was purchased May 5, 2014 from a US AD. Warranty card is stamped and dated and has 20 months left of the 2 year warranty.

As photos below indicate, this one is in excellent condition with a few marks on the case and bracelet from light use. Some locations to note are a small nick on the bottom left lug and a few scratches on the top right lug. There are also some other minor desk diving marks on the bracelet and case. Please refer to detailed photos for an accurate representation of condition. Time keeping was spot on over 2 days of observation (kept time exactly with my atomic G-Shock).

The package includes everything you see in the photo: the watch on the bracelet, inner and outer boxes, rubber straps, original warranty card (note that the serial number has been obscured in the photos for security), booklet and extra bracelet links.

Priced at $3150 net to me via bank wire. No trades please. I will pay for shipping in the CONUS only (I will not ship to other countries - please do not ask if I will). Paypal +fees paid by buyer (no Paypal gifts) may be accepted depending on the situation. If paying by Paypal, you must be a verified buyer and it must be to a confirmed Paypal address. Please do not waste my time or yours with lowball offers. I have completed numerous transactions on various watch forums with impeccable references and I would prefer the buyer have some references as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts