WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

Up today is the gorgeous Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Chronometer 263-67/42. Asking SOLD USD via bank wire, Zelle, Escrow.com (shared fees), PayPal F&F (with references), or Star 8 Wallet. Trades welcome on full sets from other luxury brands in similar or better condition. Details below:

Reference number – 263-67/42
Model – Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Chronometer
Movement – Caliber UN-26
Case Material – Stainless Steel
Scope of delivery – CONUS Overnight FedEx Insured
Gender – Male
Case diameter – 43mm
Lug Width – 23mm
Water-resistance – 200m
Power reserve – 42-hour
Bracelet – OEM black alligator strap with deployant clasp and extra buckle included
Set Contents – Full set including outer box, inner box, warranty card, manual, registration card & COSC certification
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Mechanically, the watch is running well with no issues and the crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches that I can see. Watch was recently polished but there are still some signs of wear from strap changes on the lugs but hard to see under regular lighting conditions. Still some light wear around the bezel and a tiny (and hard to notice) ding on one of the outer coin ridges of the bezel near the 1 o clock position. Light wear on the case back steel as well but nothing that I consider would diminish the sheer beauty of this piece. I’ve attempted to showcase the watch’s current condition in the photos (the serial number is only blurred for privacy reasons) but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures/video are needed or if you’d like to know more about this piece.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts