WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale or trade is my Undone Urban Vintage Killy. I am looking for $175 via Paypal. This includes all fees and USPS priority shipping (CONUS). I am willing to ship international, but it will ad some cost to cover the increased shipping cost. I consider the trade value slightly higher at $200 USD.

I am open to any trade offers, please message me with your offer. I'd be fine with trading down, up, or over depending on the offer. In particular for this watch I'd be interested in G-Shocks, particularly the new GA900C-1A4 or 1A9. For trading up I also have a Timex American Documents FSOT that could be included in the deal. In particular I am interested in a Doxa Sub 200 in Aquamarine or a Steinhart GMT in black & blue. I prefer sportier watches or dive watches, no dress watches please.

I have feedback on the forum as only a buyer, but I would be happy to share my Ebay review information as an additional reference.

Details about the watch:

Condition: Overall good. There is a mark on the side of the case (see photos) but it is otherwise scratch free. Both front and exhibition back crystal are scratch free.

Diameter: 40mm
Thickness: 12mm
Movement: VK61 Mechanical-Quartz Hybrid Flyback Chronograph
Crystal: Domed K1 Crystal
Strap: Green cordura w quick release spring bars + blue nato included
Features: chronograph, telemeter, tachymeter, exhibition back

Price includes watch, original box, and 1 extra blue nato as shown below.

Link to manufacturer website for more details: Undone

Photos of the watch:

^ see scratch in photo above

Feel free to reach out with any questions or if you would like to see any additional pictures!

Thank you!
OntheWrist

1 - 1 of 1 Posts