Up for sale is a good condition used Ball Trainmaster Standard Time 135th Anniversary Limited Edition Model # NM3288D-SJ-WH.

The watch was created by Ball in 2019 to commemorate the 135th Anniversary of the creation of standard time in the USA (1884). Only 1000 of these watches were made. The watch marries the vintage (enamel dial) with the modern (Tritium tubes) to give the watch a classic look.

While the watch is not chronometer spec’d, it has been keeping great time for me. It is quite easy to read in any light.

This watch is used and it has the usual wear and tear a used watch that has been worn has on it. There looks to be a scuff on the side of the case at the 9 o'clock position. But it does not detract from the good looks of the watch.

I bought this watch from a seller on Yahoo Japan last month. However as much as I love the look of the watch, I have not bonded with it. This is the bracelet model but the original owner opted to buy the Ball OEM strap from the strap version of this watch. So now this watch has both the OEM bracelet and the OEM strap. It looks like the original owner wore the watch on the strap more then the bracelet as even though the bracelet is sized, it does not look like was worn much while the strap is quite worn. So you will probably need to replace the strap soon. Also as it was sold in Japan, the strap is smaller then ones you get in the USA. It barely fit my 7.5in wrist

I reinstalled the bracelet but it is still sized for the previous owner (I was due to take it to my watchmaker to be sized before I lost interest in the watch) There are 3 spare links (2 full and 1 half) and the screws in a small plastic baggy.

It is an almost complete kit. The warranty card, tags, boxes, spare links and the sleeve that holds the owners manual CD are all included. However the CD is missing

The watch comes with the following:

• Outer white sleeve
  • Outer green Ball box
  • Inner Ball box
  • All tags
  • Warranty card
  • Spare bracelet links
  • Owners Manual CD sleeve
  • Missing:

• Owners manual CD

I am asking SOLD $650 SOLD Shipped USA Only

Paypal Friends and Family Only