Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch has been SOLD! Thanks
!

Omega Seamaster Professional

Model 2254.50
Full size 41mm case with brushed sides with contrasting polished case top
Automatic Omega 1120 movement running with no known issues - currently running within +/- 5 seconds per day
No service history, but the watch sets/runs smoothly.
Black dial with incredible lume!
Black bezel insert with silver lettering
Second hand tip is bright red - no fading or discoloration

Comes with original OEM Omega 1610/930 "Speedy" bracelet with 12 full links - should fit approx. 7.75" (The bracelet is very nice, but does have some mild stretch and wear marks. One of the lug ends has some scratches on it. One of the links is installed out of order so it is just a little wider than the one before it. I cannot get the pin out to swap the position. You may be able to soak it in WD-40 or use a jeweler's punch to remove the pin and swap link position.)

**Watch comes with NO boxes or paperwork. There is no serial number present as this watch was originally sold through a gray market dealer so the serial number was removed to prevent returns to Omega under warranty service. Watch is guaranteed to be authentic!**

Condition - Crystal is perfect. Bezel insert is very nice with a few small marks, but no bare metal showing through. The outer stainless steel bezel assembly is very nice with a few small marks. The case is near perfect with one small ding on the top of the lug at 5 o'clock which could probably be polished out with some work. (Appears to be original finish).

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

$1395! - I will cover insured shipping and Paypal fees.

Possible trades ??? Omega Seamasters, Speedmasters, Tag Heuer Aquaracers, Breitling Superocean/Colt, Longines Hydroconquest, Halios, Helson, etc. (Nothing over 44mm or under 40mm)

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos.

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: Very Nice! Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50 Full Size Automatic Black Dial Sword Hands

Bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts