WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch is sold. Thank you buyer and WUS.

Up for sale is an excellent condition Victorinox Mecha in blue. The blue looks fantastic (at least to my eyes). My only reason for selling is I like wearing a watch that is not quite as thick as this one. Watch comes with box, manual, hangtag. Clean bezel, crystal, and strap. I can see only a couple of very, very faint marks on the case that I couldn't pick up with the camera.

I understand the movement on this watch is the ETA2892 (someone correct me if I'm wrong). The watch winds smoothly, is very accurate (6-8 seconds over 24 hours), and the crown screws down as it should.

Asking $475 or best reasonable offer. Please check the forum for my feedback.

• Stainless steel case (316L)
  • 43mm diameter case with screw-in caseback
  • Stated water resistant to 500 meters
  • Anti-reflection sapphire crystal
  • Unidirectional rotating bezel with 20-minute indicator
  • Blue dial
  • Blue Rubber strap

Payment and Shipping

• I will only ship within the continental USA. I've had too many instances of driving to a shipping location to get a quote on shipping costs and have the potential buyer not follow through. Shipping within the USA will save me a lot of hassle.
  • Payment only through PayPal and I will only ship to the PayPal verified address.
  • Watch will be shipped via USPS Priority mail, will be trackable, and fully insured.

Please send me a PM with any questions or requests for additional photos.

Thank you for looking. Please note that the colors in the first 8 pictures are the most accurate of the actual color of the watch.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts