WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold outside wus. thanks for the time here :)Up for your consideration is a brand new Victorinox Chrono Classic XLS MT. The same model worn by Jake G. in Source Code. (except this one has a silver white/cream dial) I purchased 2 of these the week before christmas...one has already arrived and I am using myself this one I'm selling just arrived in the mail today. The double purchase was intended for my mate who suddenly decided he wants to cash in to buy a new camera lens :) he has agreed to lose $200 on this one.This watch comes in the complete unused package and guaranteed brand new. Full 3 Year warranty Intact. For those who have purchased from me before, you know you can buy with absolute confidence..references available on the feedback section.I am looking for a super quick sale at US $499 Paypalled and Shipped to your doorstep. No trades for nowReasonable "cash now" offers accepted but no low-ball offers please. This is already well priced for a new item to begin with.Please email me directly for a faster response at: soldThis watch retails for $1,195 and I can guarantee anybody this is the lowest price you will ever find it brand new anywhere !!!I am away on holidays until the 6th of January so the watch will be promptly sent on or before January 7 at the latest.on this link for a video review of the exact model:Victorinox Chrono Classic XLS MT Review - YouTubeActual Photos of the watch you will be get: 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg and the specs:
Brand Name:Victorinox Swiss Army
Style Number:2413001
Series:Classic Chrono XLS MT
Style (Gender):Men's
Case Material:Stainless steel case with Gunmetal PVD
Dial Color:Black Ice with 2 LCD displays
Hands:Luminous and Hours Markers
Movement:Digital and Analog Swiss-Made Quartz 
Functions:Date, Chronograph, Dual time, Alarm
Crystal Material:Scratch-resistant, Triple-Coated Anti-Reflective Sapphire
Case Diameter:45mm
Case Thickness:12mm