WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
>>>SOLD! Thanks WUS and buyer!<<<

Greetings,For sale is a really sweet vintage Seiko Champion 860 7622-9010 from December 1965. 37mm wide steel case is excellent, snap on case back has been polished but you can still read the text and see the Sea Horse logo. Starburst silver brushed dial with mirrored outer track and steel baton markers is absolutely brilliant and mint. Steel dauphine hands are also mint. NOS crystal was just installed and is in perfect condition. One cool feature is that it has its original signed "SW" crown! Manual wind movement works great and keeps time, although service history is unknown. The crown is tight to turn when winding and setting, but there it must be just a tight seal because I had my watchmaker check it out when he put the crystal in and he said all was good inside. Watch is sold as head only, the strap pictured is not included.

Price is SOLD $165 SOLD shipped in the US via PayPal with no fees to me. Overseas welcome, but it will be $25 more for Registered 1st Class shipping. Plenty o' refs if you need them, PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Cheers,
'stoph

1 - 2 of 2 Posts