WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Vintage Caravelle ‘Devil Diver’ with Lollipop Second Hand – priced to move

SOLD! Thanks, WUS!

Love this Vietnam-era stainless steel Caravelle diver. It has amazing vintage touches — even yellow patina on hour markers and hands, lollipop second hand, matte black dial, plastic crystal and 666 depth rating — in a super-affordable package.

Model: 1960s/1970s Caravelle Diver

Case: 37mm, all stainless steel, shows light wear. Writing on caseback has worn down. Please study photos, as they are part of the description. Plastic crystal in good condition. Lug width is 20mm.

Dial: All-original matte black, Explorer-style 3-6-9-12 dial in great shape. Beautiful, even yellow patina. The minute hand has lost about half of its lume. Tiny bits can be seen in the straight-on photo. They are way more obvious in that photo than they are in person. Never bothered me, but YMMV.

Strap: New aftermarket camel-colored leather strap fresh from cheapnatostraps.com.

Crown: Original, signed with a large “C.” Small nick/scrape on crown.

Movement: Manual wind. I have never opened this watch, but I believe these were all equipped with Valjoux 7736. I do not know the service history, but the watch is running strong and accurately.

Offered at: A fair and affordable $475. In no rush to sell, lowballs will be ignored. I have seen these selling for $550 and up. Because of the minute-hand lume, I’m pricing mine a good bit lower.

Fine print: PayPal only. Will ship when funds clear. I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping. CONUS only.

Seller: I have a string of flawless references in the Watch Deals section of Watchuseek, Omega Forums and TRF. I'll expect the buyer to have strong references as well. Again, CONUS only. I am not a dealer or flipper. Just a curious collector who often sells watches to chase new ones. My watches are priced to move. PM me with any questions or reasonable offers. Returns accepted (minus shipping and insurance) if watch is not authentic.

Note: Please no lowballs, no offers from outside the United States and no users without feedback. CONUS only.

Thanks, WUS!

_L2C0762.jpg

_L2C0765.jpg

_L2C0774.jpg

_L2C0778.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts