WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,
First of all, I'd like to thank this forum for being such a great source of information. I've been a "lurker" at this site for quite some time, and only recently joined and started posting. I can totally understand being cautious of purchasing from new members, but I have good selling references:

1. 100% positive feedback on Ebay with a feedback score of nearly 450 (username "longbranch42")
2. Great feedback under the same username "Retro-Z" at atariage.com
3. Great feedback under the username "Burninfilm" at rangefinderforum.com
4. Other references can be provided upon request

If interested, please send me a PM. Here's what's available for sale:

!!!SOLD!!!

Vintage late 1970s/early 1980s Heuer Trackmaster 30sec/15min Swiss-made stopwatch. I know this isn't the "typical" item sold here, but I figured I'd list it in case there was any interest. I picked this up recently from the original owner in a small lot of photography gear. He used it primarily for timing exposures using the "Bulb" shutter setting on an old Minolta 35mm SLR camera, so I doubt it has actually been used much. Cosmetically, it does show some light signs of handling/wear, including light scratches to the chrome-plated plastic case, some light scratches/scuffing to the clear acrylic crystal, etc. However, as can be seen in the pictures, it's still a good looking stopwatch. Again, it is not cosmetically perfect, but does display very nicely. Mechanically, all functions seem to be working well, and timed against a modern digital stopwatch, it is easily accurate within 1 second at the end of the 15 minute time scale on this vintage Heuer timepiece. The original white/black neckstrap is still present. Overall, just a neat little piece of TAG Heuer watch history, and easily one of the most affordable fully functional vintage Swiss watches you'll find!

!!!SOLD!!! Price: $55 Shipped (within the U.S.) !!!SOLD!!!

DSC_1804.JPG DSC_1805.JPG DSC_1808.JPG

I am more than willing to ship internationally, however I will have to figure in the additional shipping costs required.

Terms: Paypal or USPS Postal Money Orders are the accepted forms of payment. Shipping will be via USPS First Class or Priority within the U.S., and First Class International outside of the U.S. Shipping insurance is not included, but can be included for the additional cost at the buyer's request. Buyer is granted a 7-day "No Questions Asked" return policy if the item is returned in the same condition (buyer pays return shipping).

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any further questions!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts