WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am letting go a vintage Rolex Bubbleback 3772 Boys size that was made for Cuervo y Sobrinos. The watch is in rough shape but it does run. I have been working with a watch maker in Phoenix that has provided me a quote for restoration of around $800. It might go higher depending if the second hand cannot be save due to rust. I am happy to give you his contact info if you are needing someone to restore this watch. I bought on the bay off a guy that claimed to have gotten the watch from a family in Cuba. I can provide you with the email he sent me on how he got the watch. The watch runs. It only takes a little movement and this little guy takes off. I am not sure how good the timing is. My plan was to send it for full restore. However, at this point I have decided to move in another direction. The watch maker in Phoenix has seen pics of the watch and confirmed with his master watchmaker the story I was given that it's all original except the strap. It dates around the late 1930's to early 1940's. It comes with a CYS case that did not come with the watch but is from the time period of the watch is what I was told.

Watchmakers quote "I met with my master watchmaker to show him the pictures and get his thoughts on servicing your Rolex. Based on the pictures, he says the watch is all original except the strap.It was made in the late 1930s or very early 1940s."

If you are a Rolex collector this would be a great addition to your collection. Asking $1,500 Or Best Offer.

CONUS only. Payment by Paypal FF (no fee) or Goods plus fees. You pay shipping of $30.00

Rolex 3772
29mm x 36mm (boy's watch size)
Strap is not original

Watch Analog watch Clock Measuring instrument Watch accessory

Natural material Serveware Nickel Auto part Metal
Household hardware Finger Nickel Auto part Metal
Watch Analog watch Light Silver Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Measuring instrument Material property
Gas Electric blue Circle Auto part Font

1 - 2 of 2 Posts