WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this listed in an ad that included about 10 watches but almost everything there has been sold, and the thread was getting hard to wade through, so I decided to list this watch separately. I marked it as re-listed in the the other ad. This is a really cool vintage sports diver from the Daini division of Seiko. It features an internal rotating bezel, Kanji day wheel and an Uncle Seiko flat link bracelet that suits it very well. The dial is in great shape and the case has sharp lines with no major dings or gauges. The day is changed by pressing the crown and the date is handled by pulling the crown out to the 1st position. The 7019 movement does not hack or handwind. The case is a great size at 41mm with 19mm lugs.

The sale will include 2 extra links for the bracelet but no box or papers. I found an old ad online for this exact watch from before I owned it that states the watch was serviced in 2018. https://www.hubcityvintage.com/archives/1970-jdm-seiko-7019-6010-5-sports-70m-sport-diver-proof

Looking for $200 via paypal shipped to CONUS. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts