WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Looking to trade or sell 2 watches. 1 Vostok-Europe Arktika and 1 Perpetual Retrograde
First up is the V-E Arktika

This one has the PVD finish and leather band. Dial has the red accents. Uses an automatic Vostok 2432 movement with 24hr and day night indicator, date at 6. The watch is in excellent condition no scratches or any damage. Only sign of wear is the crease on the leather band. Size is aprox. 34mm by 45mm(lug to lug) by 14mm (height). The crystal is slightly curved. I'm asking $175 ( including paypal and conus shipping) for this one.

Second the Perpetual retrograde

It uses a seagull movement with 2nd time zone at 12. Seconds are counted on the two retrograde counters 1-30 on one side 31-60 on the other, making for an interesting back and forth effect. The crystal is sapphire. It comes with the original leather band with deployant clasp and a normal perpetual signed buckle is included. Size is aprox. 39mm by 13mm(height) This watch is no longer offered by Perpetual and is one of the best watch deals I've had. The watch is in good condition with no scratches or signs of wear. I'm asking $100 for this one (including paypal and conus shipping).

If you buy both I'll sell them together for $225.

All prices include paypal and conus shipping. I might ship internationally at an added cost, please ask. All watches include all box and papers.
I prefer a cash deal on this but I am also open to trades . I especially like Russian watches (new and old as long as the condition is good). Divers are always good. I am somewhat interested in a Suunto core (that may be in the price/trade range). I am open to quartz, auto or manual. I also need a Kazimon case opener.

I will consider all offers even if they are crazy please ask the worst I can say is no.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: Vostok-Europe Arktika and Perpetual Retrograde

Bump!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Bump
Looking to sell or trade for divers, Russian watches of all kind new and old, seikos moded or unmoded. Also looking for a kazimon case opener, and on the off chance that anyone has one I'd really like a rotring 600 mechanical pencil. Basically anything, all offers will be considered. 2 for 1, 1 for 1, 2 for 2 1 for 2 make me an offer!

For reference I paid 160 for the perpetual directly from their site and 250 for the arktika new from Russia2all.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump!