WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE ONLY. Bratislava Conceptum Heritage Chrono series 2 number 092/100 with yellow dial. This watch is sold out and hard to find series 2 with the Seiko Mecha-Quartz VK64 movement. The watch is in EXCELLENT conditions. It is used with very minor marks on the side of the case (non crown side) that I couldn’t capture in the picture. Nothing a quick Cape Cod can not take care of. The strap is BRAND NEW. I never used the OEM strap. I will include a NATO strap that matches the watch nicely.
I haven’t track the time, but it is keeping excellent time, well within specs. There’s also several months left on the warranty. It comes with original box, OEM strap and extra NATO strap.

PRICE: $185 (SOLD) includes paypal and CONUS shipping. International buyers pay for shipping.

From Vratislavia Conceptum website:
HERITAGE CHRONO series 2
Movement:Mecha-Quartz
Caliber:Seiko/Time Module VK64
Case material:Stainless Steel
Case size without crown:42mm (Lug to lug 46mm)
Glass type:Sapphire with AR underside
Strap/Bracelet:Leather rally strap
Waterproof:10ATM
Dial Indices:Applied polished SS
Lug size: 20mm

Vratislavia 7 (1 of 1) copy.jpg
Vratislavia 1 (1 of 1) copy.jpg
Vratislavia 3 (1 of 1) copy.jpg
Vratislavia 4 (1 of 1) copy.jpg
Vratislavia 5 (1 of 1) copy.jpg
Vratislavia 2 (1 of 1) copy.jpg
Vratislavia 6 (1 of 1) copy.jpg

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FOR SALE: Vratislavia Conceptum Heritage Series 2 Yellow Dial Mecha-Quartz ($185) Yellow Dial

Bump!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FOR SALE: Vratislavia Conceptum Heritage Series 2 Yellow Dial Mecha-Quartz ($185) Yellow Dial

Lots of interest but still available Bump!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Pre Snow Storm Bump!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Post Snow Storm Bump!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

OHPF

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Sale fell through. STILL AVAILABLE Bump!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

That was a new record for me. SOLD! Thank you buyer and WUS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts