WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my first watch from Wilson Watch Works. The 42mm 2K 200M Diver. Chris Pappas built this watch for me before he went to the signed caseback and signed crown versions (W3). I am the original owner and have taken excellent care of this watch. There are some very light marks on the underside of the lugs that occurred during removal of the bracelet to put the watch head on a Zulu band. This is very common. The reason I am selling her is that I have lost quite a bit of weight and the 42mm looks and feels too big for my wrists now. Not getting much wrist time as a result. I have extra links for the bracelet; 1 regular length and two short. But, I only have one of the two piece screw pins. Possibly Chris has some screw pins.
No longer sold in this unsigned version. Bought from Chris Pappas for 399.00

Specs:

42mm German made sterile 200 meter dive watch. Hand assembled by Chris Pappas at Wilson Watch Works (W3)
316L beadblasted case
60 click bezel
2.20 mm flat sapphire crystal with multi layer AR coating
Oversized screw down crown with solid threaded case back. Best screw down crown I have ever used. Smoother than my Omega Seamaster!
Factory pressure tested to 20ATM.
Matching beadblasted screw link bracelet with solid end links and diver's extension.