WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really don't want to sell this one, but this watch is not getting any wrist time and bills need to be paid! This is one of 50 39mm vintage subs that Chris at WWW built. This one has the white markers as opposed to the antique version that was also for sale. I rate this watch at a TZ excellent. I'm the second owner and the PO took amazing care of the watch; I doubt he wore it more than a handful of times. I've worn the watch a dozen or so times, so I'm sure that a single hairline mark could be found with a loupe; however, I fail to see any marks on the watch with the naked eye. The watch does not have any interference issues with the big crown and the bezel as some of these cases did. I have updated the springbars with the clean looking Marathon shoulder-less springbars. The watch comes just as it did from WWW - with the bond NATO strap and the watch head only.

I'm asking SOLD! $450 for the watch including shipping and PayPal fees to the US only. I'm not interested in trades at this time. I've got many references on this forum. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Condition: TZ Scale - Excellent
Movement: ETA 2824
Crystal: sapphire
Case: stainless steel
Dimensions: 39mm not including lugs
Caseback: screw-in steel
Crown: screw-down
Dial: matte black
Strap/Bracelet: NATO bond style strap
WR: 200m

1 - 2 of 2 Posts