WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

- SOLD - [WTS] Casio G-Shock GWFA1000-1A

8K views 42 replies 1 participant last post by  Dr_Driggy1998 
#1 ·
[WTS] Casio G-Shock GWFA1000-1A:

[+]Info: I am also selling this watch on other platforms, most notably on Reddit. My links to the listings on Reddit will be here on r/watchexchange. You can reach out to me in any way that you prefer and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and let's get on to the actual watch.

[+]Condition - Pre-Owned. some hairline scratches on the band keeper and some rubbing on the metal above the 12 o'clock position.

[+]Description - Since this watch is pre-owned it will come with box, tags, manuals, warrantycard, and the GWFA1000 card. Pics of the GWFA1000 ALBUM + TIMESTAMP

[+]Price - negotiable 475$

[+]Payment - Payment accepted via CashApp, Venmo, Zelle, Zelle Quickpay, and Paypal.

[+]Features:

• 200m (660 feet) water-resistant.
  • Highly shock-resistant.
  • Alarm
[+]Shipping - Shipping on me within the Continental USA as well as Hawaii. Also Willing to ship to Canada with the prices upon inquiry. Also willing to do bundle deals as well as being open to other payment methods. Orders under 500$ will be shipped Via First class Tracked and Insured. For orders of 500$ or over, I will ship via Priority or Priority Flat Rate. Both will be Tracked and insured.

NOTE: I have a couple of other watches for sale and if you are interested in bundle deals ill give you a generous discount.

Product Watch Glass Font Grey

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.