WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
GMWB5000TB-1, GWFD1000NV-2JF, GW9400J-1BJF, GMWB5000GTCM-1
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[WTS] Casio G-Shock GWFA1000BRT "Borneo Toad" LNIB

[+]Info: I am also selling this watch on other platforms, most notably on Reddit. My links to the listings on Reddit will be here on r/watchexchange. You can reach out to me in any way that you prefer and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and let's get on to the actual watch.

[+]Condition - Like New in Box

[+]Information - This watch was one that I bought recently but need to let go as I bought another piece that I was much more after.

[+]Description - Like New in Box. This watch is Like new which means it will come fully packages as is with everything. Pics of the GWFA1000BRT Album + Timestamp

[+]Price - asking with a negotiable price of $1050

[+]Payment - I accept Paypal, Zelle, Zelle Quickpay, Venmo, and Cashapp.

[+]Features:

• Solar powered
  • Full Auto EL light with afterglow that makes the watch readable in most lighting conditions
  • Countdown timer
  • Daily alarms, hourly time signal
  • World Time
  • Moon graph, Tide Graph and Dive Time function
  • A bit heavy at 115 grams and extra-large at 58.3 mm X 52.8 X 18mm
  • Power saving feature
  • Mineral Glass window and Resin case
[+]Shipping - Shipping within the Continental USA as well as Hawaii. Also Willing to ship to Canada with the prices upon inquiry. Also willing to do bundle deals as well as being open to other payment methods.

NOTE: I have a couple of other G-shocks So if you would like to do a bundle deal I am open to that as well.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP. OPEN TO OFFERS.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOLD