WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold! Thank you Greekbum!

Selling off all my watches. This is the first to go.

I have a Sinn UX S EZM 2 B, purchased from WatchBuys in December 2011, that I would like to sell.

I am the second owner of this UX. I have owned it since September 2013. It comes with original box, owners manual, COSC certification, warranty card, Sinn strap removal tool and additional Sinn straps (silicon and leather).

This watch is a quartz mission timer, made in Germany, that is used by German tactical forces. The movement is a thermocompensated quartz movement that is COSC certified. In other words, it is EXTREMELY accurate.

This watch case is made of submarine steel and is filled with silicon oil that allows you to see the time from virtually any angle. The movement is rated to 5,000 meters (16,404 feet) and the case is rated to 12,000 meters (39,370 feet). Yes, you read those depth ratings correctly.

This UX is one of the rarer UXs out there. It is all black and very toolish/tactical. Not for the faint of heart. The current MSRP is $2,830 at WatchBuys (Sinn UX Black EZM 2 B on Strap).

I am asking $1600, or the BEST REASONABLE OFFER. NO TRADES. Sales are limited to CONUS only. Shipping method to be arranged upon completion of sale.

Enough word-smithing, here are some photos:

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: Sinn UX S EZM 2 B

ttt

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FSOT: Sinn UX S EZM 2 B

ttt