WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my YEMA GMT MARINE NATIONALE LIMITED EDITION 444/1000.

Everything about the watch is beautiful. Overall condition is easy “LIKE NEW”. Just sized the bracelet for my 7” inch wrist. The MN strap was just put on once to see how it feels and the tropic strap is what the watch was mostly on. Still looks new. Your usual light markings on clasp and on the side of the case. You can’t even notice it.

Still has another year of warranty.

Stunning piece to own.

This watch is no longer available from Yema.

Payment via PayPal plus 4% fees. Price includes shipping and tracking/insurance CONUS & CANADA.

Looking for $1050US.

NO TRADES

Many references on this forum.

Message me with any questions.

Thank you

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – YEMA NAVYGRAF MARINE NATIONALE GMT

Case: 39mm diameter x 12.85mm height - 47mm lug-to-lug - stainless steel case, brushed - bi-directional bezel, with sapphire insert in blue, with luminescent 24h scale - 2.50mm sapphire crystal - screw-down crown - screwed steel back - 300m water-resistant

Dial: Matte navy blue dial, all hands and indexes coated with luminescent material - Marine Nationale logo at 6 o'clock - logo and date outlined in golden colour, red GMT central hand

Movement: Calibre GMT YEMA3000, proprietary, designed and assembled in France - automatic - 29 jewels - 28,800 vibrations/hour - 42h power reserve - accuracy of -/+10 sec/day - hours, minutes, seconds (hacking), date, 24h hand

Bracelet: 19mm Stainless steel bracelet, brushed - folding clasp with security foldover, fine adjustment holes and diver's extension

Reactions: Chad J 89

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump. Make an offer you might be surprised. Thank you

1 - 20 of 53 Posts