While after the Superman (Classic, Maxi Dial, 1963, GMT), Navygraf, Speedgraf, Rallygraf, Meangraf in chrono quartz version, Flygraf, Wristmaster, LED, Yema is preparing to release a reissue of the "classic" mechanical Meangraf (not chrono) in 2023:
I separate myself from my original Meangraf, from which it is inspired:
Note that this model has been marketed in several variants:
- white band horizontal or inclined to the left or inclined to the right,
- crown at three o'clock (for the most part) or at four o'clock,
- central seconds or small seconds offset at 6 o'clock.
It is equipped with a French movement France Ebauches FE 140:
Rare model on the second-hand market.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WATCH:
- Brand: Yema
- Model: Meangraf
- Type: Submarine / Sous-Marine
- Years: 1970's
- Mechanical movement with manual winding
- Caliber: France Ebauches FE 140-1 (17 jewels, 21,600 bph, shockproof)
- Case: Chrome-plated brass
- Case finish: Polished
- Diameter of the bezel: 38 mm
- Lugs to lugs: 43.5 mm
- Lug width: 19 mm
- Dial: Black / White / Red
- Logo: First, not circled, so before 1977
- Index: Applied and luminescent
- Hands: Luminescent
- Date: Framed and beveled aperture at 3 o'clock
- Rehaut: 24 hours
- Bezel: Metal, rotating and bidirectional
- Glass: Plexiglas
- Back: Screwed, stainless steel
- The watch is in good condition / well preserved for its age (see photos).
- Note mainly marks on the case as well as the lack of chrome on the bottom of the case.
- The movement works very well: keeping time (still within the same minute after 24 hours of operation, power reserve (more than 46 hours), and functional date changing.
- The watch is sold on a new strap, of the Marine Nationale type, black with a central white border, 18mm wide.
240 € firm
net to me + shipping cost
Below I prefer to keep it.
- European Union: 14 € with tracking number but without insurance / 17 € with tracking number and insurance
- Rest of the world: 29 € with tracking number but without insurance / 32 € with tracking number and insurance
Payment by bank transfer.
No Paypal G&S!
Private message or mail: nicor77 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)