WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my MINT/LNIB condition Zelos Thresher 500M GMT Diver. Zelos is known for their unique time pieces and the Thresher is no exception. Rated for 500m, this GMT diver has amazing lume (dial, bezel, and crown), and provides both a 2nd and 3rd time zone capability. The bracelet is super comfortable and infinitely adjustable with screwed links and a unique micro-adjustment (a la Christopher Ward) providing an extremely wearable 42mm watch! The Hunter Green dial proved to be extremely popular and sold out on the Zelos site in about a day. Only 100 watches were produced in each color and this is #100/100 in the limited run!! The watch and bracelet are in MINT/LNIB condition with no scratches, nicks, etc. The bezel has great action with absolutely no backplay, and the double domed sapphire crystal is immaculate. The ETA 2893 Elabore grade movement runs strong with 0.0ms beat error.

This Zelos Thresher comes as full kit, to include a Tropic Rubber Strap, additional bracelet links (bracelet sized for 7.25”), Warranty Card, travel watch roll, and wood box.

Specifications
Diameter:
42mm
Lug to Lug: 50mm
Thickness: 15mm
Movement: Swiss ETA 2893 Elabore with custom rotor
Water Resistance: 500m
Crystal: Double domed Sapphire with inner AR coating
Lume: C3 and BGW9
Bezel: 120 Click Unidirectional
Bracelet: Screw Links with Quick Adjust clasp

Tropic Rubber Strap
Brass Warranty Card
Travel Roll
Wooden Gift Box

SOLD: $680 PayPal (PP fees & CONUS shipping included). I am trying to pare down my watch collection, so I am not interested in Trades.

I have plenty of all positive Buyer/Seller feedback on WUS. Please PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking…..

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory
Beige Clock Composite material Bag Jewellery
Watch accessory Material property Silver Jewellery Strap
Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Watch accessory
Watch Photograph Analog watch White Light
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Watch accessory
Watch Brown Analog watch Rectangle Clock
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
Watch Clock Analog watch Font Watch accessory

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
C'mon guys....$475, $500, $625 are not reasonable....I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers, but low ballers will be ignored!!

I WANT to sell this watch....but, I don't NEED to sell this watch....I'm not broke!!

Bump

1 - 20 of 29 Posts