WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch is sold. Thanks buyer and WUS.

This is a special piece for sure. The Zenith Class Elite HW I am selling is in near mint condition, easily a 96% watch. In fact, after shooting it, I realized there are even still tiny bits of the protective plastic film on the case sides from when the watch was new (You can see them in the pics...sorry to not have noticed and removed before shooting). The watch runs on Zenith's manual wind 650 movement. It is 37mm without the crown and has 19mm lugs The watch functions perfectly, crystal is spotless, everything you would and should expect. There is a dent in the strap from being in the box, but that aside, the strap shows little wear. This watch was only worn a handful of times for special occasions. It is an incredible dress watch...one of the nicest I have handled. Includes the original very nice wooden display box, but no outer box or papers.

Looking for SOLD $1695 SOLD on this one via paypal, fees and US shipping included. Email me at [email protected] for quickest response. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts