WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Zenith Prime with black dial. I bought the watch from a forum member about a year ago. If was serviced by Zenith some time before I bought it. The watch is in excellent condition, mineral crystal, case and lugs are all without marks, case back has some very light scuffs from regular use. The watch and the chronograph function perfectly and keep excellent time, the power reserve is good 52 hours. Everything resets to zero. Beautiful watch, the only one I am going to regret selling but it has to be done. It's from the time (pre LV) Zenith was still what we knew it to be-a maker of fine and precise time instruments, not an abomination it has become today. It has original box and papers. It is on generic strap with alligator print, and it also comes with dark brown genuine alligator strap with original Zenith buckle. The price is SOLD-USD 1600-SOLD paypal and shipped to the US and Canada, add USD 50 for international shipping.

Here is the link to the thread from when I bought the watch-the quality of pictures is much better, the watch was worn maybe 10 times since then and is in exact same condition, except for the strap change:

https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/zenith-prime-el-primero-hw-chronograph-707455.html

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts