WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now sold! Somebody got an AWESOME watch! Thanks buyer and Watchuseek!!!

Reduced $550 OBRO!!! I’ve owned a gazillion watches and guarantee that not only is the watch nearly new, you will not find anything cooler for the money! It’s sooo legit!

For sale is an OS Dome Automatic New Edition DD domed crystal from Zeno Watch Basel. It’s like new in the box with papers and no marks on it that I can see with the naked eye. On a real Kodiak strap and Zeno OEM buckle. No surprises here, you can’t lose on this one! Retail is $858 CHF.

Asking a super fair $595 OBRO for PayPal verified users in the USA. This watch is very rare and hard to find. I’d recommend buying it to spice up your collection with something totally different for not a lot of money!

Buy this instead of trying to find the ugly Orfina Royal Navy and rock bottom manual movement. It’s not the only game in town any longer for a domed crystal watch at an affordable price. You’re welcome! This is finished beautifully for the money and has a vintage/retired ETA 2846 movement!!! Specs below...

Reference
8800N-a15
Case Diameter
47 mm
Dial color
black
Movement (Type)
automatic
Movement (Caliber)
ETA 2846
Case Material
stainless steel
Case Surface
matt
Water Resistance
3 ATM
Glass
mineral crystal
Case Back
glass back
Band
leather strap
Origin
Swiss Made
EAN

Attachments

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Zeno Watch Basel OS DOME AUTOMATIC NEW EDITION WITH DOMED CRYSTAL!!!

This is like the coolest Zeno ever made bump!!!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: REDUCED! Zeno Watch Basel OS DOME AUTOMATIC NEW EDITION WITH DOMED CRYSTAL!!!

Reduced $550 OBRO!!! I’ve owned a gazillion watches and guarantee that not only is the watch nearly new, you will not find anything cooler for the money! It’s sooo legit! The thing even comes on a very high quality Kodiak strap!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts