Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

ZENTON M45 PVD
2000M DIVER W/BLACK DIAL & BEZEL ON PVD BRACELET PLUS EXTRA STRAPS-$700

Watch Purchase Price: $1000

BRAND NEW, mint condition
, with NO scratches, nicks, or any other marks at all-ANYWHERE! Less than a year old and works perfectly! NEVER in the WATER.

Reason for sale: Selling some of my watches to raise money for a new one.

Please check out the other watches I have listed on WatchuSeek:

· NEW DEEP BLUE SEA RAM 500 CHRONOGRAPH WITH BLACK Ion-Plated Case & Bracelet PLUS extra straps

· NEW DEEP BLUE SEA RAM 500 CHRONOGRAPH WITH White Dial and Black Bezel PLUS extra straps

· NEW DEEP BLUE SEA RAM 500 with Blue MOP on an Orange Deep Blue Rubber Strap Dial PLUS Extra Strap

· Zenton M45 with White Dial & Red & Black Divers Bezel on SS Bracelet PLUS Extra Straps

VALUE of Package Deal:

Zenton PVD M45 2000m Diver $1000 + Extra Straps $150 = $1150 for only $700 (That's a $450 savings).

WATCH DESCRIPTION
:

Brand: Zenton

Model: M45 2000m Diver

Case: PVD Coated Stainless Steel

Bracelet: PVD Coated Stainless Steel with screwed in links & attachment to lugs

Clasp: Butter Fly (with a Flip-Lock Clasp included & can be swapped with Butter Fly Clasp)

Movement: ETA 2824-2 Top Grade 5 position Adjusted

Bezel: Unit-directional

Crystal: Anti-Reflective Coating on inside & outside of 4.3mm Sapphire Crystal

Dial: Black

Lume: Strong Luminova on all hands, dial & bezel

Crown: Screw down

Date Display: Between 4 and 5 o'clock

Hands: White Hour, Minute & Second-with the Second hand having a RED tip

HRV: Automatic Helium Release Valve

Water Resistance: 2000m

Lug to Lug: 53.5mm

Case Diameter: 45mm

Case Thickness: 17mm

Lug Width: 24mm

Plusthe original Zenton box, Certificate of Authenticity, Allan Wrench Lug / Link Tool, extra tubes & screws, extra links, additions Clasp (Flip-Lock), 2 additional straps (one Black Rubber Shark Fin strap & one Brown Leather strap), and original Styrofoam shipping container for safe shipment.

REGARDING PICTURES: All items shown in the attached pictures (watch, straps, and case) are of the actual items you would be purchasing and will receive. The one picture that is not taken of the actual watch your are buy, a stock pic from the Zenton website, is simply included to give the best possible view of the watch dial, as I had to use my cell phone camera to take these pictures. Sorry for the quality of some of them.

Please check out my feedback located in the "Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation" Forum at:

https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/

**You can buy with confidence that the watch you see and that I describe to you is the exact watch you will receive. I am a longtime dive watch collector that sells near mint to mint dive watches from my collection that have been worn very few times due to the size of my collection. There's only so many day to wear them and just one wrist to put them on. :)

ASKING PRICE: $700

SHIPPING: Only in CONUS

PAYMENT: PayPal

NO TRADES, please.

Thanks for looking

1 - 1 of 1 Posts