WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Thanks WUS & buyer

I’m selling my very hard to find low number Zinex, not to be confused with the after name change to Zixen.

Full service by Jack Alexyon @ IWW (cost of $285.00).
Here’s the Joe Sardi -Zinex/Zixen story:

Joe Sadri is Zinex. As an avid scuba diver and engineer, he decided to make his own dive watches in a limited run of 300pcs. During the first run of 200 he was notified that there existed another company by the name of Zinex and therefore he stopped the run at 200 with the final 100pcs being branded with the new name of Zixen. Additionally, out of the first batch of 200pcs he only made 25pcs with the date window at the 6:00 position.

So this Super Sub 2500m is :

(1) Original Zinex / pre Zixen name change

(2) #14 of the original 200pcs - (pic #10)

(3) one of 25 with the original 6:00 date window.

Technical Specs:
• Depth rated and verified to 2500m
• Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-A, High grade Automatic, 25 Jewel, 42 hour power reserve
• Case: 316L stainless steel anti-magnetic housing, DIN 8309 rated at 80,000 A/m
• Case diameter: 46 mm without crown
• Dial diameter: 34 mm
• Overall height: 18 mm
• Lug width: 24 mm
• Lug to lug length: 53 mm
• Bezel: 120 click unidirectional rotation, solid stainless steel. T60 aluminum insert with C3 Super-Luminova
• Crystal: 4.5 mm thick, Flat sapphire, optical grade, anti-reflective coated on the interior
• Integrated helium release valve at 8:00
• Bracelet: 24mm wide, 4mm thick heavy gauge mesh, solid removable links, screw fasteners, brushed finish
• Lume: Tritec C3 Super-Luminova
• Packaging: Yellow Pelican case, 2 screwdrivers, info & warranty cards, black Borealis dive strap, and excellent condition stainless steel shark mesh bracelet.
• Limited series of 300 pieces

I’d list the condition as 8:10 – as the pics show there are no dings, scratches, scuffs on the crystal, or bracelet and only light scuff marks on the case and bezel. The Yellow Pelican case is also in excellent condition.

FYI - I tried/failed to remove any dust from the pics so please excuse the armature mobile phone photos.

More great info from a WUS post by DEMO111 on 9/1/09 -https://www.watchuseek.com/f67/zinex-heliox-super-sub-2500m-photos-review-301163.html

11.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 10.jpg 9.jpg 14.jpg 5.jpg 15.jpg 13.jpg 12.jpg
Asking $850obo - price includes shipping USA (lower 48) and PayPal fees. I am willing to sell to Hawaii, Alaska and International markets but overseas buyers will be responsible for any extra shipping cost and insurance fees will be added at buyers expense.

I have plenty of positive feedback that can be reviewed by checking: markh58 on Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts