WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Zodiac Dragon Wing ZO7402 with blue dial. Watch is used but in very good shape. No boxes or papers but I recently paid for a complete movement overhaul so all the functions are in perfect working order. The central seconds hand is slightly off from zero--this doesn't affect timing accuracy at all, and is barely noticeable (check the photos). Buttons have nice action. Crystal is scratch free and clear; bezel has a few light marks, and the clasp has the usual desk diving swirlies (all shallow enough to be buffed out by your local jeweler if need be). Most of the links are clean; 2 near the clasp have a few scratches. Left side of the case has a shallow surface scuff but no major scratches or dings. All in all, I'll rate the watch about 90% on the TMZ scale. No boxes or papers but the watch comes with all links attached...my wrist is nearly 8" and it fits with room to spare.

Price is firm.

PRICE: $110 ***WATCH IS SOLD***

*Can only ship to USA or Canada and not interested in trades*

Ful specs are here:

Zodiac watch, ZO7402, DRAGON WING BRACELET Mens, Zodiac watches

I've had many sales on WUS so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or email/pm me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

*watch is now SOLD*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts