WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 53, Model ZO9252. When I got it, I put it on a new Yobokies Beads of Rice Bracelet; I do not have the original leather strap. I don't normally rate watches because I am not registered / not a jeweler, but this watch is in excellent condition - only minor surface scratches, and I can't find anything significant on the case, bezel or crystal. The bracelet has the usual desk diving scratches on the buckle, and a few light scratches on the polished parts. Overall, the looks nice and clean, and the STP 1-11 movement is running fine - I think it gains something like 8-10 seconds per day. The box is included. Asking $699.00 or best offer; this includes shipping fees with full insurance to USA only. PayPal only; I will ship to the verified PayPal address only. Please message me for foreign shipping; all Duties / VAT are the responsibility of the buyer; shipping is extra, and I will not under-claim; shipping will be fully insured. No trades, please.

Specifications:
Model:
Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 53.
Ref. #: ZO9252.
Crystal material: Sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
Dial color: Dark gray / black.
Handset: Green & gold color.
Markers: Gold color. C3 Superluminova on Hands and Dial indices.
Case Material: Stainless steel.
Water Resistance: 200 meters.
Case Back: Stainless Steel.
Band Material: Yobokies Beads-of-Rice, with deployant clasp (extra links included).
Bezel: Mineral Crystal.
Case dimensions: Width: 40 mm / Thickness: 13 mm / Lug Width: 20 mm.
Movement: STP 1-11; 26-Jewel Swiss Made Automatic Movement.
Box: Included.
Papers: None, hang tag included.
Condition: A very few light & hard-to-see surface scratches on the clasp & buckle, the bezel, case top, and case back have no scratches or a few very light surface scratches you have to look for.

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail insured, or UPS, depending on location.

Returns: All Sales Final.

Feedback: I have been a buyer and a seller here for years, although I have not sold that many watches here. Here is some feedback I've received recently:
bellbrass is s superb seller
bellbrass is a great seller!
a fast, flawless transaction

I have been an eBay seller and buyer for many years, and have over 740 positive feedbacks, and a 100% rating.
DSC_1706 (2).JPG
DSC_1712 (2).JPG
DSC_1714 (2).JPG
DSC_1715 (2).JPG
DSC_1722 (2).JPG
DSC_1728 (2).JPG
DSC_1731 (2).JPG
DSC_1733 (2).JPG
DSC_1706 (2).JPG
DSC_1707.JPG
DSC_1711 (2).JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts