Also I (unfortunate) get into my hands, a GW-5525 of unknown origin.
Why unfortunate? Someone was 'fixing it', and:
- replaced battery with a fake panasonic, which leaked o|
- squished a gasket with a caseback o|
- probably lost one spring o|
This is how the watch looks in normal situation (foto from the web):
So this is what i have:
- module with a module cover - don't know in what condition, i don't have right now even a cr1616 to check it out (probably one spring is missing from the back, because there's only one)
- strap, bezel, caseback, and all screws in pristine condition
- case which got some weird markings on the glass - probably from acid from the leaked battery
Photos (80-220KB each).
strap1, strap2,bezel1, bezel2,caseback1, caseback2,
module cover1, module cover2, gasket, case1,case2,
module1, module2, caseback-screws, bezel-screws,
Just choose the pics above, direct links without ads.
strap + bezel + screws = 30$
caseback + screws = 10$
module + cover + case = 10$*
shipping by registered mail + 3$.