WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a beautiful vintage 14K gold-capped Omega Seamaster De Ville. The serial number of the movement dates the watch to 1964. I purchased the watch about 9 months ago from “Qualytywatches”. Most of the photos were taken within the last few days by me, but I’ve included three original photos of the watch as provided by Qualytywatches, one shot of the whole watch, one of the case, and one of the movement. I hate to let it go, but, as always, I’m changing the direction of my collection, so this one has to go to make room.

Case – 34mm (w/o the crown) yellow gold capped with stainless steel back in very good condition. No dings or dents. The bezel is solid gold and the lugs have a solid gold cap over stainless steel. The crystal is a genuine Omega acrylic crystal, which has the Omega logo etched in the center. Number 165.020.

Crown – a new genuine Omega service replacement yellow gold crown. You can see in the original photo from Qualytywatches, that they supplied it with a stainless steel crown.

Dial/hands – original dial & hands with very even aging & patina.

Movement – Omega Calibre 552 automatic movement. This watch runs & functions as it should – it winds by hand (very smoothly) and automatically and keeps excellent time.

Strap – a new black alligator grain leather strap with an Omega gold buckle. (strap shown in wrist shot is not included)

Price – asking $625 obo, shipped in CONUS. REDUCED TO $550 shipped in CONUS

Please PM me with any questions or additional photos.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS – Omega Seamaster De Ville - 14K gold-capped

Bump

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS – Omega Seamaster De Ville - 14K gold-capped

Bump