WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Certina DS Blue Ribbon

I bought this watch from a fellow WUS member a few months ago - lightly used at that time. I would rate it at 85% due to desk marks on the braclet, but the head is clean. This watch is a serious dive watch despite it's more dressy appearance. It has nice lume on the dial, bezel and crown. The watch is equipped with an HEV , diver extension, and a 330m/1000ft WR. This adds up to be a nice substantial diver with a more conservative look. It wears extremely comfortable @ 43mm and well balanced with the very nice bracelet. I offer it SOLD$238US shipped and PayPal incl to Canada or USA

Brand Certina WatchesModel DS Blue Ribbon C0074101705100 / C007.410.17.051.00Condition Brand new in boxPackaging Certina gift boxWater Resistant 33 ATM / 330 meters / 1000 feet (screw-down crown and DS Double Security technology)Case Size Approximate diameter 43 mm / 1.69 inches (not including crown)Length Full men's size braceletRetail Value $550Movement Swiss analogue quartz (end of life)Case High grade stainless steel round case with black ion plating on bezelDial Black textured dial with quality luminous stick markers and date display at 3 o'clockGlass Sapphire crystal (scratch resistant, antireflecting)Hands Two silver luminous hands and red seconds handStrap Unique sturdy black rubber / PU strapBuckle Double safety clasp with solid stainless steel folding buckle.Misc 100% authentic Certina design watch

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Fashion accessory Material property Brand

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Certina DS Blue Ribbon 330m swiss quartz dive watch

bump

·
Registered
2,091 Posts