WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of the aftermarket bracelet manufacturers/providers offer something solid link, but slim and thin? My point of reference is a Strapcode Super Oyster. It's great on my SKX, but I have a smaller 36mm watch (20mm lug) that I might want an aftermarket bracelet for and I think a Strapcode would be a touch too beefy. I'd be fine with straight end links rather than trying to luck into something to fit the case. Wouldn't have to be oyster-style, but I don't care for Jubilee or Beads of Rice type bracelets. Looking at my Strapcode, the adjustment screw heads probably wouldn't fit into anything thinner, so a split-pin or pin and collar type adjustment would be alright.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Strapcode has the most prolific offering of bracelets at value pricing. I was going to suggest jubilee but you have considered that.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Check out some "other" Seiko bracelets.
I got one for my Alpinist and it's thinner than Strapcode's and was only $40.

Also try timesofplenty on eBay. he has a ginormous selection of vintage bracelets of all kinds.
There's probably something that'll fit and look great there. Ive gotten 2 straps from him and they were perfect on my older watches.

Good luck, and send us pics when you find something!
AlaskaJohnboy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts