WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I am very happy to say that I will be getting 2 Bs tommorow. :-! I thought it might be fun to not tell which pieces they will be until I receive them tommorow (at which time I will post pics) and in the meanwhile I will leave you all wondering (and guessing) which watches they might be. I did want to give you all some clues, however, to make it interesting...

One will be a SOLID GOLD piece, but unfortunately will not be for me o| It is a piece for my father, but I am very excited to see it and play with it!! It is out of Breitlings Professional Line and all Yellow Gold. It comes on a Leather Strap with an 18k tang buckle, which only adds to the classy side of the look of this gold monster.

The other Breitling is for me ;-) It is a limited edition piece with a black dial and is part of Breitlings Navitimer Line. It has a SS bracelet and a good nickname for it is "Four Eyes..." b-)

Anyone care to guess which watches they might be??? And BTW, the first member to guess one (or both) of the watches correctly will get a Breitling gift sent to them from me for the holidays!!! Stay tuned for pics tommorow...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well I am very happy to say that I will be getting 2 Bs tommorow. :-! I thought it might be fun to not tell which pieces they will be until I receive them tommorow (at which time I will post pics) and in the meanwhile I will leave you all wondering (and guessing) which watches they might be. I did want to give you all some clues, however, to make it interesting...

One will be a SOLID GOLD piece, but unfortunately will not be for me o| It is a piece for my father, but I am very excited to see it and play with it!! It is out of Breitlings Professional Line and all Yellow Gold. It comes on a Leather Strap with an 18k tang buckle, which only adds to the classy side of the look of this gold monster.

The other Breitling is for me ;-) It is a limited edition piece with a black dial and is part of Breitlings Navitimer Line. It has a SS bracelet and a good nickname for it is "Four Eyes..." b-)

Anyone care to guess which watches they might be??? And BTW, the first member to guess one (or both) of the watches correctly will get a Breitling gift sent to them from me for the holidays!!! Stay tuned for pics tommorow...
the second watch, which is for you is the "montbrillant olympus". the first watch, which is for your father is: an aerospace

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the watches have arrived. Don was correct in guessing my piece to be the Navitimer 1461. PM me with your address Don and I will send you something Breitling!! Anyhow, the watch looks great - pictures will be posted later on today. I took off the pilot bracelet it came on (just did not look right) and put it on a black leather strap. It looks VERY elegant. I LOVE THE 4 EYES!!

My dads watch also came, its a SOLID gold Breitling B2. Very cool piece....I will post some pics when I get a chance...

Pics to come soon...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts