WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SHOULD I GO FOR IT

• YES

• NO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Strange there is no reference in the caseback , just the serial number ! It looks a genuine Longines and the movement makers marks and caliber are stamped underneath the balance wheel .
At a guess I would say a cam switched Valjoux 77 series , I cant quite see the caliber number from the second pic .

Have you tried contacting Longines for a extract from the museum ? you have the serial number , movement pics . They can tell you more

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Strange there is no reference in the caseback , just the serial number ! It looks a genuine Longines and the movement makers marks and caliber are stamped underneath the balance wheel .
At a guess I would say a cam switched Valjoux 77 series , I cant quite see the caliber number from the second pic .

Have you tried contacting Longines for a extract from the museum ? you have the serial number , movement pics . They can tell you more
Hi mate thanks! Yeah its a bit peculiar isnt?!
Could it be a franken watch? I mean i search couldnt find it anywhere thats remotely similar.

The closest think i could find is the paul newman longines lol! But this one only have 2 sector dial.

And i never found longines movment with longines geneva written on it. Only longines watch co. What do you reckon?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

And ive contacted their ig account but no respond so far? Do you have the contact for them? Didnt know we can do that. Thanks in advance mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts