WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
:p Should I? :think: ........... No, I have to resist the temptation, already have three on the way.

Going broke, please everyone, stop showing me all of these nice Watches or there will be trouble.:-D

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi fellow Brummie. Where about in Birrrrming'em are you in? :-D:-D
I used to be in Selly Oak.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
This is one of the best looking chronographs around. I really like it. The temptation is definitely there. I also like they are bringing out stainless steel bracelets for all their products. I just received their newsletter and the bracelet will include a diver's extension for the SportTaucher. That should help push people over the top and buy one.

Archimede is putting out some really cool stuff.

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
I think the design is absolutely fabulous ... but I have t oagree that a solid caseback would enhance the Archimede Flieger models even further!

Could someone post the height of the watch here, please? :)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
13,6 mm thick

Solid caseback option

·
Registered
147 Posts
Lovely watch, do I order one of these as a belated Christmas present to myself? Or do I save another couple of months & go for a Damasko DC 56?
descisions, decisions..

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Lovely watch, do I order one of these as a belated Christmas present to myself? Or do I save another couple of months & go for a Damasko DC 56?
descisions, decisions..
Order the 56 now and by the time they have it ready you'll have enough saved for a Glashutte! :-D

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Took 3 months for my 57 which beat heck out of the 9 months for my UX from Sinn though!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Took 3 months for my 57 which beat heck out of the 9 months for my UX from Sinn though!
With that in mind I pulled the trigger & ordered the Archimede
I need a reliable watch with a 12 hour chrono, which has to be mechanical
I kill quartz batteries.

I hope it will arrive early to mid Jan. santasmile:-D:thanks

thanks for the help

1 - 17 of 17 Posts