WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody i had an account on the forum but i lost it so i just register with a new email.

I have a friend who had a jewelry store a guy went to sell a watch for his gold price. He show me and it was a vintage patek philippe calatrava. I don't know the model neither the date of production.
At the moment the watch is not working but i think it is just a little problem with the mainspring.
The watch is in 18 carat, do you thing it is worth to repair and resell and what price can he get of a working watch like this ?
i ll upload new photo when i can.

Thank you for your help.
IMG_20180802_231422.jpg

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi,
Judging by the crown to dial ratio it's a women's watch which makes it less valuable on the 2nd hand market, but even so, it is a patek!
I'd go with fixing it.
Regards,
Michal

Wysłane z mojego BV6000 przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Premium Member
6,835 Posts
It's impossible to say very much from that single tiny photo with a lot of glare. I suggest you make a bit more of an effort if you are seriously asking the members here to spend their time researching your watch and providing their expertise.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome to WUS. There are a lot of very smart and knowledgeable watch guys here who will gladly help you. If you could post pictures of the rest of the watch including the case, inside case back and the movement and tell the size of the case you will likely get the information you seek and Patek is a premium brand that most like to see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts