WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were on the way to a friend's house, and I saw all these cars in a home improvement store's parking lot. I had the cam with me, but Faith only gave me FIVE MINUTES :( to walk around and take pictures.

Click on the pic below, and it should point you to the first picture of the set I took yesterday.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Excellent shots Chip.... :gold
You sure know how to take a good picture.
Thanks for sharing my friend... ;-)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gerard!
If you look at the EXIF data, it tool 8 minutes between the first picture and the last.
They would have been better if I would have had more time.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Nice pics Chip. Here are a few Mopar Muscle cars I snapped last year at a small showing at the dealership I work at.

Paul

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool!
Love Mopar muscle!
My best friend has a Charger 440 just like the one in the first pic, but now it is more like a 600 something instead of a 440 lol.

He also has a Dart GT, and two Barracuda hatchbacks with the small V8, one standard one auto. (don't remember the year, but I think it was the first generation, the not so loved ones)

·
Premium Member
12,939 Posts
Nice pics.Thanks for sharing :-! Many members of my family in the USA and in Lausanne as own old mopar, ford and gm muscle.
My uncle in New York owns a 68 ford stang fastback 428 cj gt and a 70 chevelle ss 454 ls6. My uncle in Dallas owns a 69 charger r/t with a ray barton 528ci engine as well as a buick gs 455 with kenne bell heads and intake manifold. My uncle in Lausanne owns a 68 charger r/t which was never restored.
The mopar engines especially the 440, 383 and 426 hemi are more than enough
reliable powerful and reliable to have a "friday cruiser and week end racer".The moapr b body and e body were among the best designed and best handling muscle cars. I particularly liked the hurst pistol grip shifter and the dana 4.11 sure grip rear end available on those.
The viper engine is nicely modified is it a henessey or lingenfelter work?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts