WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Some Dawn Black Eye Candy

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  d15gshock 
#1 ·
Here are some shots of my Gw-5525 I received today, enjoy!

Sorry for the big pics, my work CPU sucks and I can't edit them right now! I'll get them down to size later tonight.:oops:

See less See more
#4 ·
Great catch :-! all you can want in a G |> still dont know why the date / day is not on the gw5600 theres room :think: guess I will have to wear mine tomorrow now ;-)

#10 ·
Awesome watch. I'm actually wearing mine right now. I picked one up on Saturday from Jcpenney for $48 tax included! They were having the "biggest sale of the season" (is that every weekend at JCP? LOL) and this watch was on clearance+30% and I had a 15% coupon on top of that from slickdeals.

This is by far my favorite G-Shock. It fits my wrist perfectly and I love the look and function.

#11 ·
Thanks Shocker, while I didn't think a watch could be more comfortable than the 5600J the 5525 is even more comfortable. Perhaps the really wide strap better distributes the weight from the watch and tightness of the strap. Mine isn't going to be a daily wearer, nor is my incoming 5025, as my 5600 should get that honor as it will be my only non-LE for the time being. I'll wear my LE's from time to time but in hopes of keeping them in good shape, I'll wear my normal ones more often.

#12 ·
I like the double hole band on the GW5525, but, the watch is alittle to big for me.

It looks alittle uncomfortable to me too.

I own the GW5600J by the way, which is my most comfortable watch I own.

#14 ·
I have the same watch. It's excellent and of course comfy. However, the buttons are too difficult to press for my liking. If the buttons loosened up a little bit it would've been perfect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.