WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
WOW. Michael.!!
been waiting to see these Beauties for quite sometime.!!
AMAZING Collection. LOVE both Brown & Black .

but tell me something. this looks like a 47mm Chrono. is it one of those Micro Edition Watches :think::think: .??

thanks for sharing . wear them all in good Health.

Tony

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tony!

It is a 47mm Chrono... its one of two protoype watches for a future model in the Nav.B-Chrono range... ;-)

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
ohhhhhh.
my Heart is Throbbing right now AND :p :p :ping over it..
is it DLC ??! (i hope so)..

i can not Explain it why i've been in Love with All Black Cases lately ????!. i find the Stealthy Look so Sexy ;-). we need more of them in the Steinhart Line up ..

thank you.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Excellent pics Michael... I still very much like your 1 off brown dialed Nav.B II auto.

When will we see more pics of the other Steinhart families such as Nav.B stainless cases, divers, dress watches etc...?

Tony, the black Nav.B chrono that Michael luckily got hold of a prototype model will be DLC. It is a gorgeous watch & i'm sure Michael enjoys it....;-)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When will we see more pics of the other Steinhart families such as Nav.B stainless cases, divers, dress watches etc...?
Thanks James... I'll keep it in mind! ;-)

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
the black Nav.B chrono that Michael luckily got hold of a prototype model will be DLC. It is a gorgeous watch & i'm sure Michael enjoys it....;-)
Thanks James.
looks like Mr Steinhart is & will be moving more toward the DLC Finish in his Late and Future Models ..:-!
i much Prefer that over the PVD.!

Cheers

·
Banned
772 Posts
The watches and fotos are gorgeous, indeed. Nowadays I am chasing a GMT Pepsi but Gunter is out of stock again :-(((

Serdal

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
FANTASTIC Quartet :-!
All are Very Different but Beautiful in their own right.:) you also got the Proper Strap/Bracelet on each one of them ;-).

Thanks fot sharing Michael.
Tony

·
Registered
687 Posts
Michael, I love the photos of the Triton family, especially the lume shot. The 100ATM has the most impressive lume of any watch I've ever seen.

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
My immediate reaction when looking at these photos is Wow! Followed by a sinister feeling of jealously & envy; and finally feelings of admiration.
Great collection and strap / bracelet combinations ... it only inspires me to further diversify mine.

p.s. Is it a pain trying to find titanium buckles, I am debating buying a vintage pilot and the potential clash of s/s and titanium with regards to strap combos is what is holding me up...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
HI! ...great pics! :-!
I miss one of the "brownies"! :-(
I can see the Vintage B 44 Titanium LE, the Vintage B 47 Automatik (|>) and the Vintage Chrono... b-)
Unfortunately I cannot identify the B-Uhr with onion crown... :think:
Is there something I missed in the Steinhart's Galerie? :roll:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The 44 in the stainless case with onioncrown is a specially made watch, Gunter did for me. :-!

(a 44 automatic with dial/hands of the limited titanium)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts