WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sponsor
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been getting lots of request for more/better pics lately, so until we get a batch of professionally done photos, here are a handful more Cali & Bali pics!

Best,
Chris

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Love the new pics, Chris, great work mate! :-!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love this watch. The sheer size, bulk and quality is everything that I want, however I cannot get past the name, font and logo. Different strokes for different folks. If this ever comes in a non-logo style, i'll buy two!

·
Registered
976 Posts
I will be straight to the point here. When I first saw the BaliHa'i I wasn't too sure about it's looks and the bezel shape. Now, the more I see it the more I like it and am at the point to where I REALLY want one.

Looks like one heck of tool :-!
Funny it's the unique bezel shape that sold me on the thing to start with. So grippable

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
I have to say that now, I really find that bezel to be down right awesome looking. Trying to save funds now but it looks like I may have lost my OT at work so I am a little warry of any extra spending

Soon as I am able to crush out another dozen or so shifts, BaliHa'i here I come! Question is, PVD? Non-PVD? or CaliHa'i? :think:

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
I have to say that now, I really find that bezel to be down right awesome looking. Trying to save funds now but it looks like I may have lost my OT at work so I am a little warry of any extra spending

Soon as I am able to crush out another dozen or so shifts, BaliHa'i here I come! Question is, PVD? Non-PVD? or CaliHa'i? :think:
Cali. b-)

·
Registered
3,701 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
I didn't like this too much at first, but it is really growing on me. Might not be my style, but I sure like looking at it and think its a great and unique addition to what's out there.

Is there anything like this around? It has kind of a whimsical quality to it (I hope that doesn't offend the designers or come across as an insult - I don't mean cartoony or imature, but rather playful and imaginative in design).

·
Sponsor
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is there anything like this around? It has kind of a whimsical quality to it (I hope that doesn't offend the designers or come across as an insult - I don't mean cartoony or imature, but rather playful and imaginative in design).
Thanks - that's a lot of what I was going for, actually - a serious quality tool watch, but with a sense of humor and lack of self-seriousness. Appreciate the kind words. It definitely doesn't appeal to everyone, but we seem to have found our niche, and the reception has been great.

Chris

·
Registered
229 Posts
I didn't like this too much at first, but it is really growing on me. Might not be my style, but I sure like looking at it and think its a great and unique addition to what's out there.

To me it is retro and cool yet modern and fun. I ended up liking the stainless version so much I got a PVD too. The BaliHa'i still gets a lot of wrist time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts