·
Registered
7,032 Posts
very cool just wish it was multi band o|

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,551 Posts
Hi Sky,

Great clock. I would have bought one if it was multiband. I had bought some atomic (alarm) clocks about a year ago (they are pretty cheap), but most of them are rubbish. If I can't receive the signal in about 300 km from the transmitter.... I still hope there will be a European model.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
very cool just wish it was multi band o|
Same here. I wanted one so bad until I found out that the waveceptor function wouldn't work here. It's the same with that new Citizen diver. I love the look, but the fact that one of my favorite features won't work here turns me off from it.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Sky,

Great clock. I would have bought one if it was multiband. I had bought some atomic (alarm) clocks about a year ago (they are pretty cheap), but most of them are rubbish. If I can't receive the signal in about 300 km from the transmitter.... I still hope there will be a European model.

Cheers,

Sjors
Hi Sjors,

Without the signal, the clock is still quite accurate to +/-30seconds per month.

I bought it because of its cool looks.

Hope this may change your mind.

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I'm pretty sure I couldn't resist a European model either.

I think Casio has really missed the boat with atomic clocks.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,551 Posts
...I bought it because of its cool looks.

Hope this may change your mind.
Hi Sky,

Actually I forgot to order one when I bought my Eric Haze at Seiya-San. It's prety cheap for such a good looking alarm clock;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I bought some atomic (alarm) clocks about a year ago (they are pretty cheap), but most of them are rubbish. If I can't receive the signal in about 300 km from the transmitter.
My Seiko was a cheap eBay purchase and gets the signal from both German and UK transmitters, no problem. I recommend it.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Awesome! I don't really need one, but I sure want one now....!;-)

dang my thought exactly I have more watches than I will ever need but keep wanting more o| o|o|

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,551 Posts
My Seiko was a cheap eBay purchase and gets the signal from both German and UK transmitters, no problem. I recommend it.
Hi Seamaster,

That's a neat clock too. I think "SEIKO" on it does not make it look worse ;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

P.S. If I know anything of Quolomo go international, your the first to know;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts