WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I have a few more questions that we are waiting on answers from Seiko Japan here are a few that may be of interest for GS owners or potential owners here in the US. Since there seems to be some discrepancies on these topic these are the words right from Seiko US. It is really nice to have a direct channel for these things:

Can any of the Spring Drive or High Beat watches be serviced in the US? Yes All GS calibers with the exception of the Spring Drive Chronograph 9R86 can be serviced in the US.

For Japan and US service what is the general turn times to complete regular maintenance? For the US, we do not have an answer at the moment because this is very new for us. Only recently was one of our craftsmen certified to repair and service Grand Seiko. He spend many months over 2 years studying, practicing, taking examinations and travelling to the factories in Tokyo before he could be certified.

Reactions: Mark355

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The original is posted in reference for comments.

·
Premium Member
36,171 Posts
Good to know. I have always had my GS and Spring Drive serviced by Seiko USA and found the results to be exceptional.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts