WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I flipped an Orient Mako, Seiko 5 and a Tiger Concept and bought:

Hamilton -

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Strap Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Vostok Neptune -

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Vostok 120 ( on a non tapered brown leather strap with a deployment clasp, the tapered dive strap it is supplied with looks ridiculous ) -

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Traser -

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Sorry about the crap photos.

I was planning to join the 'no more watches for a while club', but lately I've been looking at older restored Seiko divers on t'internet......

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Good move. The Hamilton, in particular, will serve you well for a long time.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
Something ordinary
17,370 Posts
Well done....that was a fruitful flip ;)

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
All good pick-ups. Well-done.

The Hamilton will never go out of style.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Very nice! The Hamilton was a nice addition.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
All are strong pick-ups. Well done. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Some nice watches there, I particularly like the Hamilton, and hope to get one myself this year.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comments folks. The Hamilton was a mini grail for me, I got it when I got a new job, as a present to myself, I love it.

The Neptune is a very nice watch, the only one I have on a bracelet, it looks as good as much more expensive watches.

Not sure about the 120, the lug width is a bit out of proportion, but with a chunky strap it looks OK. I was considering a 916 dial, but couldn't decide between the 420 or 710 case. I may still get one & change the bezel :)

I went with the no date Vostoks as I have 2 with dates, and it's a pain to set. Love them though.

The Traser is my new practical field watch, after a cheap Timex I had bit the dust.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Great set of watches.

Not sure about the 120, the lug width is a bit out of proportion, but with a chunky strap it looks OK. I was considering a 916 dial, but couldn't decide between the 420 or 710 case. I may still get one & change the bezel :)
I have a 120 and love it. For what it's worth I think it looks great on a NATO

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
How is the Traser, can you post a lume shot please?
The Traser is an excellent watch, I've only worn it on a couple of hikes, but it's not to big to snag on backpacks etc. I tried taking a lume shot, but my pictures didn't do it justice, the tritium is very bright.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts